Deleted & Informed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there should be a limit to one's friends list

But when you can get a whole thread deleted, that's when you know you are at the top of your game.:D

:rofl4:
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I always get notified, usually with a note telling me I am not allowed to post for a week :no:

in to the penalty box

in to the penalty box

I guess mine was a 2 minute minor penalty because I got no notification. Normally I would never have noticed but I went to send it to someone and struggled for a while then realized it was gone the way of the Dodo. C'est la vie

I'm allway's trying to make it a habbit to sent PM's when your turds hit the fan or don't go by the rules in some form or the other.:D

As The Mighty EL. said,in mass deletions (in my case) only the worst offenders get a PM.
Or as in the case of MERXLIN Yep in case of the vacations I/We do sent some kind of notification.:D

Personaly I like this one.
"Hey Bozo/Bozess,(?) you just crossed the line with.xxxxxxx
Please go visit Tahiti, but please don't visit SB.
Oh btw we won't let you, because we banned you for xxx time.:rofl3:

But yes I almost,allway's sent a PM.

:lotsalove:

Thanks for the responses El and 300. I am sure everybody makes an effort and sometimes things slip through. I was one that slipped through :D (must have been some huge crack :rofl3:)

Thanks for the responses El and 300. I am sure everybody makes an effort and sometimes things slip through. I was one that slipped through :D (must have been some huge crack :rofl3:)

It has been a long time since I have deleted one of your posts,is this old sore or new turds you came up with.:D

Back
Top Bottom