Deleting dives from a computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Butch103

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
..Hey folks, maybe we can or maybe we can't. I just bought a used Cobra (Suunto) computer and I was wondering can we delete the previous owners dives from the computer. Reason is that when I download to the DiveManager program the old dives of course are downloaded also...each time.. Or is there something I missed that stops the downloading again?

Thanks for any help...

Butch,

You can't delete the dives from the computer (I think that can only be done at the factory).

To do what you want, in the DM software, "ignore" those previous dives (right clicking will bring up the menu with "ignore" on it). Those dives will go into the ignored dives list and won't bother you again.

... to dive alot, so you fill up the memory with your own dives!:D .

Once you click "ignore dive" when the dive you want to get rid of is highlighted on the log, it won't show up again when you download, and once it is off your computers memory, it's gone for good.

Butch103 once bubbled...
I just bought a used Cobra (Suunto) computer

Hey - you didn't drive up to Peterborough and get that from Wetman did you? I told him I'd relieve him of it.:D

Marc

wetman once bubbled...
He didnt have to drive... I dropped it off :) And now he wants to erase my legacy!

steve

......Steve ..we can discuss the legacy while diving tonight!!!!!
Too many alarms!!!!LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom