DEMA 2008 and Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are both doing great!
I have been working a bit and have been in the pool with the old yellow Pro's that I met Ling in and before I became test diver number one. Even after two years in Cayman and 2 years in a locker next to the pool they worked like a charm. I will post a Picture with Ariel and them soon. Ariel sends love to Uncle Bob and the rest of the family at 715 Kimball Ave

I really think the Crown Blade needs propper cold water testing.

Hey! Send a pair on over! We'll test them in the balmy Baltic waters! :eyebrow:
Water temp on my last dive was 7 degrees C, and we are planning on going below the ice this year if the weather cooperates.

flip2_pre.jpg

flip_OUT.jpg

Bob performs a snap that physically shows that the Force Fins made in Tan Delta material are the snappiest Fins on the Market. This shows you how powerful the snap or rebound that is felt on the beginning of the recovery stroke in a kick cycle when using Force Fins made in the Tan Delta material
tandelta_product

Back
Top Bottom