DEMA Bound

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Cost for North Carolina was ranging 310.00 to 400.00 so far. That was a big factor this year. I think all business are having to take a good look at the fuel cost for all our trips. We have five going so it adds up quick.

Hi Everyone,
Just finished all reservations for DEMA for both Angelo (our CD) and myself. Since I chat with so many here on SB, I was wondering who else was going. Maybe we can meet up at one point or another.
Safe Diving,
George

We will be at DEMA.
Aerospace Lubricants, Inc. booth 4737

Looking forward to seeing your booth and all of the technical products you are bringing to the market. Come support technical diver and explorer Wes Skiles who will be receiving a NOGI Award this year for Arts. Please join us at the 49th NOGI Awards Gala on the 23rd. Go to the 49th NOGI Awards Gala thread under Shows and Events for more details!

Last edited:
I'm trying to get there again this year. I'll be coming in from Maui. Found airfare around $650 so far. There's going to be some really cool stuff happening there that I don't want to miss.

I'm trying to get there again this year. I'll be coming in from Maui. Found airfare around $650 so far. There's going to be some really cool stuff happening there that I don't want to miss.

Hope to catch up with you!

Bill Beard from Costa Rica will be in booth 2633 and have seminars on Costa Rica diving and adventure in room S-213 Thurs & Fri at 2 P.M.

Back
Top Bottom