Dema Meltdown Party / Where & When

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yow

let me see if i can sneak in

It sounds like it's going to be a great party!!! See ya'll there....

The party was a blowout success. I was incredibly please that we had as many people there as we did... about 60!

Highlights... Matt the Wonderboy was there and we raised over $800 to further his dream. If you haven't been, please go to www.divingadream.org today and help Matt out. No, you don't have to finish reading the rest... just GO! :D

Just before the party, my beloved Gators defeated the Evil Genius' team. :D

It was GREAT to see my partners in the Media Mafia in attendance. You guys rock, and we will take over the world by the next After DEMA Meltdown Party!

Admiral Brenda was there, and allowed Capt Gary to tag along. What DOES she see in him??? It's always good to have such good friends at any occasion! Capt Gary and I furthered our plans for the "Captain's Cook Off!" for June 14th down in the Keys of 2007. This will be a part of our "Invade the Keys, Friday the 13th, H2O edition" next year. Lets' stun the Keys with our presence!

Conchs were there IN FORCE. The love and good vibes by all there was simply incredible. They had already shown it by helping to dismantle our booth ( 5 minutes 32 seconds: a new best) and they kept the party lively with their engaging banter.

Notable here, was H2Andy's guitar solo (Full Moon over Miami) while wearing his toga. Actually Andy, hospital gowns don't work very well for that kind of thing... next time tie the back SHUT!

Pete,
Looks like your fingers were on autopilot... Matt the Wonderboy's web site is www.divingadream.org

The party was great last night... It was nice to see a lot of familiar faces and attach new faces to avatars.

Great job on the name tags, Moose.

Al

Andy you need to drink more or I need to get around you more hummmm? toga - grass skirts whats next?

GDI:
Andy you need to drink more or I need to get around you more hummmm? toga - grass skirts whats next?
And you thought going back home for a student was more important than the SB party. Priorities man, priorities.

Nice seeing you again at DEMA even if you didn’t come party with the toga man.

Toga man? What did I miss after I left?

da party rocked man!

someone stole my free drink ticket, though ... and i know Jenny claims she found her extra one on the floor.... but it's fragging suspicious!

i'm going to start a thread to get my ticket back!

NetDoc:
Notable here, was H2Andy's guitar solo (Full Moon over Miami) while wearing his toga. Actually Andy, hospital gowns don't work very well for that kind of thing... next time tie the back SHUT!

but... but...

Marvel said i'd overheat if i tied the back shut, and maybe pass out...

though she was trying really hard not to laugh at the time ....

:34:

it was so great to see old friends again and meet new people... and put old names to new faces ... that was wonderful! you guys are the best.

that's what ScubaBoard is all about: getting drunk and making fun of Pete behind his back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom