Dema

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will arrive late Wed nite. Stop be the Scubaboard booth to say hello.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hi Muggsy,
I live here in Vegas, If you guys need help setting up, email me, i would be glad to help, tom
about me: married 48 , wife and i dive , hawaii, roatan, belize, bonaire, florida... over 100 dives each, padi cert 2004, nitrox, open water,navigation, national geographic.

DAVID ULLOA AKA “THE SHARK WHISPERER” OF FORMULA H2O RACING WILL BE IN DIVER’S D\LYTE BOOTH AT DEMA 2010

November 12, 2010 -- Today, Diver’s D\Lyte and David Ulloa aka "The Shark Whisperer" announces that David Ulloa will be available at the Diver’s D\Lyte exhibit during DEMA 2010 to speak about racing and show video from the 2010 race season. Divers D\Lyte is proud to be a contributing sponsor of Team Shark Whisperer Racing.

The Shark Whisperer, along with a host of “super divers”, make up the inaugural group of competition athletes that use the Diver’s D\Lyte product as a tool to maintain health and hydration. The current lineup includes a range of aquatic athletes who push themselves to the edge of what's physically possible like David Ulloa of Team Shark Whisperer Racing, Dan Silveira of USA Speardiving and Margo Sanchez of the Scuba Diver Girls.

David Ulloa will also be giving a presentation about shooting underwater video from scooters at the DEMA floor Image Resource Center. This weekend, David is competing in the final race of the Formula H2O season – The Quest for Atocha Gold in Key West Florida.

Meet The Shark Whisperer and the entire Diver’s D\Lyte crew in Booth 4439 next door to the Decompression Stop.

David Ulloa - President and owner of Valeo Films Inc. and a champion Formula H2O racer. Beginning in 2010, David joined Formula H2O as a board member and racer. He races as The Shark Whisperer with the ultimate goal of raising awareness to their plight of the sharks and informing the public about the leading organizations that work to conserve, study and protect them. Aside from developing shows for network television, David was featured on “The Quest for Sunken Warships,” a special series for Discovery Networks’ Military Channel. In 2009 his work was featured on two episodes of “Mystery Quest,” a series for History Channel. David is very enthusiastic about, and looks forward to, speaking at conventions, museums, schools, universities, group meetings and dive clubs. He utilizes his speaking opportunities to enlighten and inform his audiences about our oceans, the creatures within them and the now widely-recognized realization that we must do everything within our power to safeguard them. One of his fundamental missions is to highlight the plight of the most graceful and magnificent of all ocean creatures – the shark – and to propose solutions toward their protection and conservation.

Diver’s D\Lyte® is formulated specifically for the needs of divers; Diver's D\Lyte® provides essential assistance to the body for the most enjoyable dives. Diver’s D\Lyte® “patent pending” purposely set out to improve overall diver performance with a unique hydrating energy drink designed specifically for the sport of diving. The rapid hydration system of ionized electrolytes and essential metabolites gives the body assistance in the fight against dehydration. It is common knowledge that dehydration can lead to fatigue, loss of energy and may cause more serious dive related problems like Decompression Sickness. The Organic and Natural adaptogenic extracts contained in Diver’s D\Lyte® will add to your enjoyment and provide a subtle source of energy!

Whether it's for improved hydration, endurance, energy, focus with mental acuity, its natural extracts, or just for a hangover helper, divers are learning to trust Diver's D\Lyte® as an indispensable piece of gear to ensure performance of their most valued equipment, The Human Body. Two Seminars will be held by Diver's D\Lyte Wednesday 2-3pm and Thursday 5-6pm Las Vegas Convention Center

For more information about David Ulloa, Divers D\Lyte or DEMA 2010, go to:
The Shark Whisperer: Racing To Help Sharks
Diver's D\Lyte | Performance Hydration Drink for Scuba Divers
GENERAL INFORMATION

Attachments

• David.jpg
    David.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 48
  • dd_3_packs.jpg
    dd_3_packs.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 53
  • dd_wave.jpg
    dd_wave.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 46
Not coming in until Wed afternoon. Staying at the Hilton right by the Convention Center.
Would love to volunteer however due to this is my first Vegas DEMA show I will have to wait until the next one. Have to get my bearings on the convention center and take in as much as I can! Will definetly stop by the booth. Afterall thats how I heard about this board was from last year's Orlando show....So glad you guys go to every show! It's amazing how many people don't know about scuba board. But I pass it on every chance I get...See you there!:D

I had a great time at DEMA and got to meet NetDoc and Muggsy! I'd like to give a great big thanks from the crew at Red River Scuba to Muggsy for taking the time out to help us out!! You da bomb, yo!! ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom