Den Laman-any new reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darcey: Based on your comment about the snow and hell, perhaps you should change your tag line. Do you really want to take snow to Bonaire with you????

:rofl3:

Good point! No, I think this time I'll leave THIS weather HERE and bring back the weather from THERE HERE! :cool2:

my boyfriend and i will be going out to dinner on valentines day and would like to go somewhere great but still reasonably priced. (and who knows...maybe he'll finally pop the big question while we're down there!:popcorn:)

thanks in advance!

so?????

Epic fail. No shiny ring in my left hand yet. :( Ah well. He always tells me he'll pop the big question when I least excpect it....so I guess I need to stop expecting! LOL

We had a nice time in Bonaire though. Den Laman was great, diving was great. (I'm not totally impressed with the condition of the reefs and life though...) I'll post a trip report when I get caught up at work and nomral life. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom