Denisegg's incident and near miss at Jackson Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahh, the cool morning stillness illuminated with the soft light of dawn ... best part of the day :D

:thumb:

ahh, the cool morning stillness illuminated with the soft light of dawn ... best part of the day :D

The only time I have seen dawn is when I never went to bed the night before. :wink:

And this helps me how????
Gets you the itch to hit the water!

Am I any where near you??? :wink:
Not MY fault, I've invited you over the pond MANY times. here it is again, "Come on over!" (aahh, bring the drysuit!)

Any updates?:cool2:

Yep, Denise recently completed Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures and had no issues throughout the course, including during the 2 deep dives the last day of class.

Thank you Rob for the update. I have been working some long hours doing taxes and only get to peek my head in here every now and then. Those dives were awesome! I can't wait to do some more. I only have a few more weeks of tax season and then I will be back in the water as much as possible!

I appreciate you giving us your details. I dive with a bunch of guys who never educate themselves so stories like yours helps me incase something happens to them! For me.. its a crap shoot I guess but I will make sure the symptoms and your recent 3 day dive history are told to them. You never know what can happen, I dive the rivers over there and dark waters dont help. Thanks again and glad your here to tell your own story. My wife asked me the other day... Why do you like diving inthe rivers so much.... LOL Well until she gets her certification I dont think I can explain it. Its an awesome sport, recreation whatever.

Ill be over outside Dothan April 2 as the flintknapper at a Primitive Art festival day event. Omussee Recreational Area, Ill be the guy with the fossils!~! LOL

Thanks again and good luck!

Steve Holloway

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom