Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of nonsense.... Denise, where are the pictures of your trip on the YKnot to the "O". Pictures of one special person were promised since I was in Belize and missed it.

seadoggirl:
Now be nice to Denise, without her you guys wouldn't have anybody to keep you straight. And if she is kicking or beating my money is on her. Lady Pirates rule!

You tell em Donna!!:D

seadoggirl:
Speaking of nonsense.... Denise, where are the pictures of your trip on the YKnot to the "O". Pictures of one special person were promised since I was in Belize and missed it.

PM me your email address and I will send them to you. He may be camera shy on the public board.:wink: I also got his autograph if you are interested in a copy.:)

hmm this sucks ...i can see it yet no one else can this is all nonsense started by hmm let me think hmm DENISE:shakehead

panhandvr:
hmm this sucks ...i can see it yet no one else can this is all nonsense started by hmm let me think hmm DENISE:shakehead

Well, lets put this into perspective...you had an avatar that looked like Freddy Cruger slicing someone's throat (perhaps yours)....you were drinking redbull and vodka, and it was after midnight and you decided to change your avatar to something more befitting the upcoming clean up the earth day.....correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Freddy show up in dreams and lay havoc on unsuspecting dreamers who saw things that were not there :D .....perhaps you are still in that dream.......seeing something that is not there.....is that nonsense or what?:D

Look she hijaked another th............, Oh , this is her thread. Sorry

thanks for the support seadoggirl redbull and vodka just goes down a bit smoother...besides it was a lazy night no need for the Jack and coke.. hmm maybe ill just have to put my avatar in the message that would suck .Im stickin with my story its all your fault lol

BRANDY:
Look she hijaked another th............, Oh , this is her thread. Sorry

That's Right!!!!!!!!!!! For once Denise can't be accused of hijacking a thread!!!:D

seadoggirl:
What is wrong with red bull and vodka? Even Bugman likes it!

don't encourage him....he is already hallucinating on that stuff:D

seadoggirl:
By the way, what exactly did the Captain autograph? Did it wash off later?

Well....ummmmm :wink: ..........no......j/k....he signed my logbook as proof that he actually let me ride on his boat. But I only got one pic and it wasn't that good....sorry:( ..We laughed though and had a great time...he got a good joke on Frank but I won't share it...but it was toooooo funny....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom