Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I took the "PAD"DLE your ass course for Intro Cave. I got the lights turned out on me 300 ft back in a cave and had to find my way back to the main line in total darkness with a safety reel.:shakehead:

Those voodoo pops can be dangerous, who knows what type of magical, I mean devilish prank could happen when you eat it like suddenly you turn into a banana and photohikedive is going to come and eat you.

did someone say banana?

did someone say banana?

scrubs41.jpg

It was thundering and lightning yesterday and today but I still got 6 cave dives in. You think I am blonde.

Wa Wa WA to complain about it raining when you are already wet from diving. GGeeeSSSEEE

I took the "PAD"DLE your ass course for Intro Cave. I got the lights turned out on me 300 ft back in a cave and had to find my way back to the main line in total darkness with a safety reel.:shakehead:

Should have gone NSS:shakehead:

Wa Wa WA to complain about it raining when you are already wet from diving. GGeeeSSSEEE

It wasn't the rain!! Somehow the idea of two steel tanks attached to my back while submerged in water with lightning striking a few yards away was not appealing. :D

maybe it would have given you that natural curly look

Back
Top Bottom