Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denise if you love diving go to the RED SEA best diving I ever did and you get to see Egypt at the same time.

Why Thank You for the info!! My only problem is I would need a 2nd Suga Daddy to finance a trip like that...:wink:

My personal video collection of you is not for sale. :no:

That is why we are BestFriendsForver. I have to be extra specially sweet to you, at least until your harddrive crashes. :D

That is why we are BestFriendsForver. I have to be extra specially sweet to you, at least until your harddrive crashes. :D

I have the video saved on two desktops, two laptops, and three different flashdrives. The probability of all crashing simultaneously is miniscule unless we have a huge EMP. So, in summation, you have to be specially sweet to me from now on.

:shocked2:....Ummmm Docc...you're such a sweet and kind person. Why...if you ever decided to just ""leave it all behind"" and move to a tropical island and live off coconuts I don't know what I would do....

I have the video saved on two desktops, two laptops, and three different flashdrives. The probability of all crashing simultaneously is miniscule unless we have a huge EMP. So, in summation, you have to be specially sweet to me from now on.

not to mention the copies backup copies I have of all of them. :D

Ummmmm...there were some unpublished. You better not have acess to those. I still have friends in the secret service who know how to handle such things. Have your ever watched Eraser with Arnold Schwarzenegger..."You have just been erased"

Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no recollection of most of them and I want to keep it that way!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom