Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You don't? Wow, my fingers would go numb, they would be that cold.

Well, we are talking 68* and above water temps so it is not freezing. You have to be able to feel with your hands and you can't do that with gloves. You have to clip and unclip, run reels or safety spools, and you have to be able to grasp and use backup gear in a second's notice.

Well, we are talking 68* and above water temps so it is not freezing. You have to be able to feel with your hands and you can't do that with gloves. You have to clip and unclip, run reels or safety spools, and you have to be able to grasp and use backup gear in a second's notice.

Yikes . . . guess I won't be doing any caves.

Diving 73*, my hands were so cold the second dive (w/5mm gloves) I couldn't pinch my fin release. (Thank you, Scotti the Duck!)

Anyway, Frankie, when are you going back to the Oriskany with me?.......And I bring my own jellyfish sting remedy.

Not anytime soon unfortunately! One income, 2 kids and a stay a home wife makes diving a fantasy! :idk:

Yikes . . . guess I won't be doing any caves.

Diving 73*, my hands were so cold the second dive (w/5mm gloves) I couldn't pinch my fin release.

During cave class you don't have time to think about it and by the time the class is over you are use to it.:)

Not anytime soon unfortunately! One income, 2 kids and a stay a home wife makes diving a fantasy! :idk:

Hmmmm...Fantasy Diving..Maybe you could make a virtual reality program and become a millionaire and actually get to go diving.:D

Back
Top Bottom