Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never understood the fascination with this poo-flinging.

There are so many better things to fling :D

:DOh this is getting good. I feel the need to get my rain coat.

:no:Why do I feel a TOS violation coming up?:no:
Just do what I do. I click the little "REPORT" post button on every post that Denise makes.

WTH???? You people need to clean this place up. I actually work for a couple of days and in my absence the place goes down the toilet.:shakehead:

Just do what I do. I click the little "REPORT" post button on every post that Denise makes.
omg....now that would be waaaay too fun!!!:rofl3:

You mean that is why the mods have been sending me all those Thank you notes? I just thought they liked me.:wink:

omg....now that would be waaaay too fun!!!:rofl3:
If you try it, Let me know how it turns out. Really, What would be fun is to report your own post. That would get the Mods going.

You mean that is why the mods have been sending me all those Thank you notes? I just thought they liked me.:wink:
Those were not Thank You notes. Those were actually Scubaboard Wreckless Driving Tickets.

P.S. Denise would you put some clothes on your avatar. Its distracting. I keep trying to scroll down.:rofl3:

Denise would you put some clothes on your avatar. Its distracting. I keep trying to scroll down.:rofl3:

:rofl3: It is a strapless evening gown. Why else would I have pearls on? :wink:

orig_6328_005.jpg

Do you REALLY want this thread to answer that question denise?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom