Dentist - Emails Addresses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobra269

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I emailed both dentist earlier this week about setting up an appointment this coming May. I have not heard back from either one. Are these the correct email addresses.

Dr Alejandra Novoa: novoa_ale@hotmail.com

Dr Aurelio Arteta: arteta@doctor.com

If you know of any other dentist would you please give me their contact info.

Thanks.

I've used Dr. Novoa, she's great. Christi at BlueXTsea recommended her to me, and my wife, son and myself see her on non-dive days for a checkup.
You can call her office,
From US:
011 52 987 869 8189

I'm assuming you've been to her site: Dra. Alejandra Novoa Carus - Cozumel's Premier Dental Clinic

She just moved her office to plaza leones on 30th avenue the place is great, pretty much what you get in the states but without the overprice and she does everything herself

---------- Post added April 6th, 2013 at 11:22 AM ----------

I emailed both dentist earlier this week about setting up an appointment this coming May. I have not heard back from either one. Are these the correct email addresses.

Dr Alejandra Novoa: novoa_ale@hotmail.com

Dr Aurelio Arteta: arteta@doctor.com

If you know of any other dentist would you please give me their contact info.

Thanks.

novoa_ale@hotmail.com is right also cozumel-dentist@hotmail.com if you need anymore info contact me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom