Deplane from rear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDL_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
No I am not talking about Fantasy Island (though Coz is fantastic).

Our AA flight gets in on Saturday at 1:11PM. Do they still use the rear stairs?

Thanks

I was thinking you were talking about the 727's rear stairs.

Were you referring to this guy?

de-plane-2.jpg

Attachments

• ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fdd%2Fd0%2F89%2Fddd0894d257a1d7bca924e3a77626c46.jpg
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fdd%2Fd0%2F89%2Fddd0894d257a1d7bca924e3a77626c46.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 28
They did on my American flight that landed on August 21 as well as the front. I had heard about this and changed my seat to be closer to the back so I could get off faster, and that worked. I think it was a Boing 737. The faster that they can clear the plane on arrival, the easier it is to get the plane ready to leave again altho boarding is always from the front.

Are you sure that you arrive at 1:11pm?

Capture.JPG

Don't bet on it, if the flight load is light the station may elect to only put out a single set of stairs. Was towards the back on Friday and only unloaded from the front passenger door on AA's 737-8009

Yeah, my arrival flight on the 21st was pretty full so they deplaned from front and rear. My departure flight on the 29th was surprisingly almost empty. An arrival like that wouldn't need to use both exits.
Are you sure that you arrive at 1:11pm?
I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom