Destin Megadive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We just need to see if SBM still knows how to dive in open water. You never know when we might need an emergency buddy and we need to know if his skills are up to date after being in the dark so long. He can go to the meeting if he passes the course :D.

Yeah, rumor has it...he might have to run a line out to the end of the jetties and back...you know, in case a bunch of students out there kill the viz.
We just need to see if SBM still knows how to dive in open water. You never know when we might need an emergency buddy and we need to know if his skills are up to date after being in the dark so long. He can go to the meeting if he passes the course :D.

Yeah, rumor has it...he might have to run a line out to the end of the jetties and back...you know, in case a bunch of students out there kill the viz.

well he's used to running a line from having that reel and towing that dive flag from all that shore diving......

when he transitioned to cave though, he had to get past the problem of towing the flag in the cave and getting it caught on the roof of the cave... :D

you guys leave Mat alone..........someone has to teach him """the ropes"""....:D

good-grief-charlie-brown1.jpg

Good Grief!

don't worry doll...

I am here for you...

Count me in... was there on July 4th and had a great time.

Ok guys I think I'm going to commit to this event.

Would anyone be available for an Oriskany dive on Friday or Sunday? I'm tentatively thinking of taking off a couple of days. I need to check whats on my work calendar around that weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom