Destin Megadive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, you gotta love the "good news/bad news" situations in life.

We got an offer on our house today (good news) after only about a month on the market (better news).

We put in a counter-offer (good news) and think that it will be accepted (better news).

The timeline is very short. They would like to close in three weeks! (good news). However, that means we need to pack and move all of our stuff the 2nd and 3rd of August (earth-shatteringly HORRIBLE news!)

So anyway, I will not be able to partake in the 1st Annual Destin Mega-Dive / Crab-Grab East. I hope all of you have a great time and dive safe!

Im planning on a sunday morning offshore dive with Emerald Coast Scuba is anyone wants to join us.

I am in for the whole nine yards! I look forward to getting to know you good folks. It has been too long, and I have never dived over there, either.

Cheers!

I'm going to have to bail on this one. Got myself in a bit of a money bind so I've gotta schedule my trips out when I have a buddy to carpool with and split expenses. On this particular trip, I won't be able to leave until around Noon it looks like, so I'm gonna miss the dives and just head to Wakulla for the meeting and get some dives in on Sunday.

OK SBM, we will waive the OW test if you just show up :D.

We'll miss you, catch you on the Morrison opening (if that ever hapens) if not sooner.

Yes I'm bailing too (hadn't committed but planned on coming) because I've got to work on Saturday. And I just might be going were bugman is going on Saturday evening and Sunday.

I'm gonna try hard to make the Morrison opening! I miss the dang place.

I can possibly make it. I am on call until Saturday at 0700, but I can possibly get someone to cover me for a couple hours. Baton Rouge-Destin is about 4-5 hours. Tim

OK SBM, we will waive the OW test if you just show up :D.

We'll miss you, catch you on the Morrison opening (if that ever hapens) if not sooner.

Good idea. Lets plan another Mega Dive when we hear about the opening.

Hello Everyone, I'm going on the trip but have no idea how to 'grab crabs' for this outing! How does it work? I love crabs and would love to catch my own!

Thanks for the help.

Called ECS, no boats sunday morning. Same with Scubatech. Any other boats?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom