Devils Den Saturday the 17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason of course...

I'd like to leave the Tampa area around 6:30. However I know Dave is coming from across the bridge, and needs his beauty sleep.

Dave what time works for you?

In my case, it's not beauty sleep, it's laziness:D Guys, there is no way I am getting up early enough on Saturday to meet ANWHERE at 06:30! I might be able to drag my butt out of bed at 06:30 but that's about the best I can offer, and that's even pushing it! Reef, give me a buzz tomorrow and we can discuss this.

In my case, it's not beauty sleep, it's laziness:D Guys, there is no way I am getting up early enough on Saturday to meet ANWHERE at 06:30! I might be able to drag my butt out of bed at 06:30 but that's about the best I can offer, and that's even pushing it! Reef, give me a buzz tomorrow and we can discuss this.

There is no need for makeup we are just going diving.

I'll talk to you tomorrow.

I'm free most of Saturday. So, just let me know when you want to meet at Devil's Den.
Were you planning on two dives there?

I'm only planning on one tank there. But, after waking up today coughing and having a chest cold, I may not be doing any tanks this weekend... I will update everyone tomorrow...

I'm free most of Saturday. So, just let me know when you want to meet at Devil's Den.
Were you planning on two dives there?

Yes, most definately.

The air temps are going to be a bit chilly.

I'm looking forward too this. Devil's Den is fun place to play.

I may pack the ffm to play with.

Dave I hope your feeling better Bro.

Hey Guys

I was thinking of tagging along - if that wasn't a problem - I am also concerned about the temperatures - the morning hours will be pretty cold.

Will

You are definitely welcome to tag along! Once we firm up a time, we will post it. I'm still hoping to get over whatever the heck I woke up with today, otherwise I'm not diving this weekend... These yo-yo temperature changes this year are killin' me...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom