DFW area...favorite LDS(s)-?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lone Star Scuba in Fort Worth :D

Adventure, they just did a nice remodeling so if you have not been by in a while check it out.

scuba diving school of fort worth

Ditto - first choice Adventure Scuba in Plano. Good shop, prices, and good repair. They have a pool on premises. Second choice - Int'l Scuba in Carrolton.

All my Certs are thru SiScuba Scuba.jpg

Gotta vote for Adventure. They have an instructor there that is one of a kind!:wink:

Can't deny that ScubaToys is pretty cool too though. Haven't been to the others. I need to make the rounds and check them out.

I've got all my training through ST and that's the shop I use the most. However I am also in International Scuba in Carrollton fairly often as they are right up the street and they are definitely a good shop as well. It seems the DFW area is blessed with quite a few good dive shops.

I am a big scuba toys fan, I just realized how close I live to adventure scuba though so I might have to head over there sometime. Also noticed another scuba shop off of George Bush Turnpike east of 75.

Back
Top Bottom