dhobbs7/Debra Hobbs Passes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so very sad. I can't think of anything positive from such a tragic situation.

Best to her survivors...

I was hoping it at least happened while diving. Such a terrible situation. My condolences to her family and friends.

I will say she dove on Friday and had a great time. She was very happy at that time. I spoke to her briefly on Monday and was in a good spirit talking about diving again. I know nothing of her personal life, but what I did know was she was "outwardly" happy. A very pleasant person to be around. Few people I encounter strike me this way off the bat. She will be greatly miss by anyone who ever came in contact with her. Again I offer my thoughts and prayer to her son and others that were left behind in the wake of this terrible tragedy.

I will say she dove on Friday and had a great time. She was very happy at that time. I spoke to her briefly on Monday and was in a good spirit talking about diving again. I know nothing of her personal life, but what I did know was she was "outwardly" happy. A very pleasant person to be around. Few people I encounter strike me this way off the bat. She will be greatly miss by anyone who ever came in contact with her. Again I offer my thoughts and prayer to her son and others that were left behind in the wake of this terrible tragedy.

I had never met Debra but I have received several pm's stating just what you did. A happy woman loving diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom