Digital Video Questions..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm using a JVC DV800 in an Ikelite housing - about a $1400 rig that you can get down to perhaps $1100-1200 if you shop very carefully - and I'm very happy with the results. But I understand the still function on the DV camera is strictly "snapshot" and not "still" quality.
With any underwater camera I always hand out the same advice - never take any camera under water you aren't willing to flood.
Rick

scubadudee:
Hi guys....Wonder if you can offer me with some advice.
I am using a video camcorder and Nero software. DVD burner.

But when I tried to make a movie out of it. My home DVD player cannot recognize the written disc.

I have used both DVD-R and DVD+R. Both of it does not work. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Not a whole lot of information to go on. Some older set-top DVD players have compatibility problems. Can you play the DVD on your computer using software? Have you tried other DVD players?

If you cannot play the DVD on your computer and/or you try another DVD player or two, then you are encoding something incorrectly. I have never used Nero for DVD but like it for CDs. Go back and reread the manual if all else fails.

scubadudee:
Hi guys....Wonder if you can offer me with some advice.
I am using a video camcorder and Nero software. DVD burner.

But when I tried to make a movie out of it. My home DVD player cannot recognize the written disc.

I have used both DVD-R and DVD+R. Both of it does not work. Any recommendations?

Thanks

we need a lot more info than this to try and help, but i know from personal experience that i've had nothing but trouble reading DVD's burned w/NERO. it sux.

for details ad nauseum on general DVD burning and such...

http://www.videohelp.com/

Back
Top Bottom