Wanted DIN 1st stage with 2nd stage (Dive Rite, Apeks or Aqualung)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYCrecdiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,
Looking to see if any of you have a DIN regulator you want to part with.
For use on pony so prefer simple/robust and reliable in cold water. Something that has been used fairly recently.
Dive Rite, Apeks or Aqualung.
Prefer 2 HP ports.
Limited budget.

Yes I understand, have you seen the Scubapro MkII very good very cheaper

Wouldn't mind scoring a pre-owned one of those indeed...
Reason I prefer DR is cause my main regulator is from them. And Aqualung/Apeks cause my LDS services them.

Wouldn't mind scoring a pre-owned one of those indeed...
Reason I prefer DR is cause my main regulator is from them. And Aqualung/Apeks cause my LDS services them.
Who services your DR?

I have a couple. Not show stoppers but in good shape internally. Cheap. Apex and Dive Rite. I'll DM you some pics.

In writing they make it seem so complex 😂

Man I've been thinking that for years, it has always been quite baffling to me

I scored a heap of SP service stuff, I look at them and it may as well be in Swahili, can we say that?
and I'm talking about the bloody pictures and I'm a very good picture reader but not these things

Here's the bomb, doesn't matter which reg you're fixing if you follow this you'll be right

Contributed to or compiled by or something by our ever slaving very own Mr Jersey Jim

The Lamenter, since retired

It is all about the principles

I have about 20 stage regs for sale, I think I have them listed here on scuba board, would any of those work for you?

Back
Top Bottom