DIN Conversion Kit for TUSA R100 Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UCFKnightDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a TUSA R-100 first stage regulator (RS-130 when paired with second stage) from around the 2008 era. Does anyone know where I can find a DIN conversion kit for this regulator. Would love to convert this reg to DIN. Also, do they make rebuild kits for the first and second stage of this regulator anymore?

- Ryan

Here is a manual. I do not see a DIN conversion listed but all of the service parts are. I can probably cobble together a first stage kit.

Attachments

• R-100 balanced piston first stage.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 379
I was actually able to find the service kits online. Wish there was a DIN conversion kit though. Appreciate y'all offering to look.

- Ryan

Due to the design, exposed threads on the inlet side using a nut DIN isn’t real practical, ends up pretty long, the early MK 2 is like this and a Sherwood DIN fits but I have no idea if it would fit this one.

Where is the ambient chamber?

Ooh, interesting! So maybe it does exist. I was beginning to think they never even made a DIN version

Back
Top Bottom