DIN Conversion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What in your considered opinion should I do? Go for the Titan one or Legend with ACD? What does the ACD stand for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Auto Closure Device

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RAoeOGUNdJI

If your Legend LX Supreme has the ACD, then yes you need the conversion kit that has the ACD. Otherwise you will lose that feature.

---------- Post added April 29th, 2014 at 05:26 PM ----------

Aqualung Legend Din Adapter - Northeast Scuba Supply Store

Aqualung Legend ACD Din Adapter - Northeast Scuba Supply Store

I don't know but I don't think the Titan Din will fit the Legend.

"If" it's a Titan LX it will fit according to catalogue part numbers.

To convert your regulators to DIN is the most expensive option. And you will have to buy a DIN to Yoke adaptor to use it on Yoke tanks ...
Why do not you buy a " din tank insert" ? Much more simple if it is your tank.

To convert your regulator to DIN it quite easy to do. Scubapro DIN kits are quite common (232 or 300 bars). Take a 300 bars kit if you choose this path so you can use it on all DIN valve (not true for the 232bars kit not working on 300 bars valves).

Nictokyo,

I did consider this earlier. It's not my tank. Like I said earlier I had a yoke 1st stage already and went in for a DIN first stage for my tech side mount training. I want to convert my yoke 1st stage to DIN.

Buddhasummer,

Are you saying if the conversion kit is for TITAN LX, then it will fit my LEGEND LX?

Nictokyo,

I did consider this earlier. It's not my tank. Like I said earlier I had a yoke 1st stage already and went in for a DIN first stage for my tech side mount training. I want to convert my yoke 1st stage to DIN.

Buddhasummer,

Are you saying if the conversion kit is for TITAN LX, then it will fit my LEGEND LX?

Yes, I've double checked and they have the same part numbers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom