Din to Yoke Fill Adapter Psi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The dive shop I use for my fills use these din-to-yoke fill adapters. They fill my tanks to 3,800-4,000 every fill. They’ve never had an issue. I get 4-6 HP tanks filled a month. In excess of 100 HP fills over the last 2+ years. Their fill adapters have never had any issues.

You Sir need a compressor...at least down there it's ~ $3.xx for a fill? Up here it's $12 / tank!

Lol. All my fills are Nitrox but with a 25 fill card I get banked Nitrox for $9/fill with tax.

Yeah, $12/tank for air, I think it's $17 / tank nitrox, but don't quote me on that....oh, and the local shop doesn't do "air cards"...I asked:)

@PBcatfish if you aren't partial pressure blending, there is no reason for the O2 safe lube, but realistically it is just a waste of money and makes keeping them cleaned more of a hassle. Wouldn't bother.

Yoke valves are far better than DIN valves for filling, maintenance, durability, etc. but that's a different discussion.
That tank does get used for partial pressure blending. Thanks for the additional comments.

Yeah, $12/tank for air, I think it's $17 / tank nitrox, but don't quote me on that....oh, and the local shop doesn't do "air cards"...I asked:)
Where are you located? Those prices sound high to me. I'd be looking to get a compressor if my local prices were that high.

Where are you located? Those prices sound high to me. I'd be looking to get a compressor if my local prices were that high.

His profile says Maryland. Those prices are all too common up north. We get spoiled down here in Florida. I used to live in Indiana. Tank fills up there are $10-$12 for air & $15-$20 for Nitrox. Plus a good solid fill is unusually rare.

Well....I'm always on the lookout for friends with compressors:)

It is high, there are other places around where it's $10, but they're not open on the weekends and the other place is twice as far as the 1st. I don't live in the best area for diving.

A compressor is in the future.

His profile says Maryland. Those prices are all too common up north. We get spoiled down here in Florida. I used to live in Indiana. Tank fills up there are $10-$12 for air & $15-$20 for Nitrox. Plus a good solid fill is unusually rare.

Yes Sir, 3500 tanks usually see 3200 at most. I was blown away at how cheap air was in FL.

Yes Sir, 3500 tanks usually see 3200 at most. I was blown away at how cheap air was in FL.

Yes indeed. Cheap & fast. I can walk in and get an annual VIP & Nitrox fill to 3800 PSI in a HP100 in 30-45 minutes for $20! I was flabbergasted when we first moved here. Now I’m just spoiled!

Yes indeed. Cheap & fast. I can walk in and get an annual VIP & Nitrox fill to 3800 PSI in a HP100 in 30-45 minutes for $20! I was flabbergasted when we first moved here. Now I’m just spoiled!

Yeah, that's nuts. Here I think it's right around $32 per tank for vip / fill with JUST air. Nitrox would be around $40.

My last (and by last I mean last) tank was $63 for hydro, vip, and fill...I said no thanks, not doing that again..

I remember paying $4.50 per fill up in Massachusetts, but that was a long time ago. In Phoenix, I was surprised that I had to leave a tank & wait a couple of days to get a VIP done. Here in Florida, prices depend on quantity discounts & vary from shop to shop a little, but generally, an air fill is roughly $5. Nitrox is roughly $2 more. If I drive down to Lauderdale, I can get a same day Hydro/VIP/air-fill for $35. If I do the same at a local shop, it's $40 & takes a week. Local VIP/air-fill is roughly $20 & takes less than 30 minutes unless the shop is busy. The guy that does the cheap hydros is expensive on nitrox.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom