Etiquette if the shop doesn't fill the tank completely

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a few low steel 72’s that have been sitting around for a while, 2200, 2175, 2100. I had a few that needed to be filled too along with the low ones. So I took them all in, the two empties got filled and the low ones got topped off no problem. The low ones were out if vis too, no problem, no charge either for top ups. Now they’re all at 2600 so that’s great.
Back to urchin diving.

What shop? Is that PW?
Dive n Surf. Pacific Wilderness does partial pressure fills. I used to get my deco bottle filled at PW but it took 2-3 days.

Dive n Surf. Pacific Wilderness does partial pressure fills. I used to get my deco bottle filled at PW but it took 2-3 days.
Wow!
Last time I was in Dive n Surf was with Jon and that was several years ago. They had cut back on all their scuba stuff and looked like they were selling mostly clothing. They must have turned it around big time.

Wow!
Last time I was in Dive n Surf was with Jon and that was several years ago. They had cut back on all their scuba stuff and looked like they were selling mostly clothing. They must have turned it around big time.
Still mostly clothing. Much higher margins. Diving stuff is a small section.

My LDS has become a Dive n Surf.
A whole rack of surfboards, surf suits, surfers booties, etc. some clothing.
And freedive spearo stuff too, guns, camo skin-in suits, long fins, etc.
And the scuba shop is about the same.
No abalone stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom