Dinner with Zee and Maggie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:popcorn:

Heya when did Mags get a tattoo - that is a tat on her shoulder in the av, yes :confused:
the "Coron Wrecked Trip Report" will be posted soon, but for now, no, it's not a tatoo, I think it's just the shadows playing tricks on such a reduced pic. I will post proper pics in another thread...

:)

Z..

still in the PI? moved your flight to when? :D maybe you can join us for jai's farewell party

hey, when is the farewell party?

the "Coron Wrecked Trip Report" will be posted soon, but for now, no, it's not a tatoo, I think it's just the shadows playing tricks on such a reduced pic. I will post proper pics in another thread...

Z..

Patiently waiting.

i wouldn't be the one to complain if Zee moves here. :)

when i think about it- it really is Cheaper for both of us!!!! :D

as for the rent/keep, missD, he uses "the Force"

d
Z..

Sorry we missed you both in Coron. Carlos woke me up on Friday the 24th in choppy seas as we were approaching Panagatan and said that Maggie had texted about dinner. We left Coron town Thursday morning and dove Cathedral Cave and a few other spots, overnighted by this island and headed east on Friday.
WE did 7 wrecks and had good vis. The marine life on all of them was as dense as anywhere I've ever dived. Big jacks cruising and feeding on the small schools of fish that were everywhere. Very nice. I'm not really into the wreck thing but those dives were well worth it and I highly recommend them to anyone who loves wreck or reef dives.
WE then went back down to Anani'i Anitque and dived Nogas isle some more with Boy Saldana. He has a really nice place set up there now. Showers, aircon room, great food. Already planning next trip. :D I think I can get some shrimp work here that will give me a free be every year now. I'll catch up to some ppd ers some day.

Last edited:
i wouldn't be the one to complain if Zee moves here. :)

when i think about it- it really is Cheaper for both of us!!!! :D

as for the rent/keep, missD, he uses "the Force"

Ooooh, I'd make him "earn" it :evil::dance2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom