Dinner with Zee and Maggie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
tonight!

23 Oct

shangri-la mall

or

boni hi

or

trinoma

bahala na

text text! you know our numbers.

see ya!

Attendees:

zee
maggie
iris
van

tentative attendees:
marvin
aimees
penn

non-attendees:
jon
paolo

:D

Damn, too late to make the flight. Have fun.

*sigh*

Darn, and I was supposed to be in the Philippines!

It was nice catching up with the gorgeous PPD girls and Zee...

I just realized that Iris is my neighbour...lol.

found out zee's leaving on monday so that was the most available date we could see him. you should write a trip report on your dumaguete trip, zee... how a friendly turtle wanted its picture taken but you had your macro lens on :banghead: and how awesome the vis is down there... :daydreaming:

so where was everyone that night? the lolos couldn't be found. penn and aimees had to dog sit. maggie got sick. eevie tried to follow but we were on our way home then. so... there were four of us: me, van, zee and marvin :meeting: more beer for us. yey! :drunks: actually, i had beer. they had cocktails. tee-hee!

thanks again guys! :wink:

(Zee)

So, my Viva Macau flight leaves in 5 hours, and somehow, I still find myself seated at a bar in Coron town...

Z...

(Zee)

So, my Viva Macau flight leaves in 5 hours, and somehow, I still find myself seated at a bar in Coron town...

Z...

:popcorn:

Heya when did Mags get a tattoo - that is a tat on her shoulder in the av, yes :confused:

(Zee)

Z...
have you thought about moving here on a more permanent basis?

you can crash at maggie's place...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom