Dir Dive Trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GUEdiver:
My team is thinking Marianna - we've been in the main spring, but not Hole or Twin. Heard great things about them. Thanksgiving won't work for us though, my family plans are solid and I can't skip out.

I had a blast at JB, Hole, & Twin a month ago. Hmmmm, I'm Cave 1. Is there room for a lowly Cave 1 diver with you guys? :D

Mike

Hi Mike - let's keep in touch on this - we are always happy to do some level 1 dives (just as others did with us). Plus we get more dives that way ;-). As my team talks about potential dates we will see what develops.

Funny that people think we don't have any fun. Good grief - that's the whole reason I dive. Even practice/training days are fun! I had a killer trip to the Mexico caves in July, and I am working on another FL cave trip for the fall months.

For those interested in Cayman, I understand that Bob Sherwood is setting up another "GUE Cayman Quest" for 2008 - a week in April I think. I've heard nothing but great things about it, and I am considering going on that one myself

GUE Cayman Quest is great. Next one is April 12-19, 2008. You don't find many dive operations (Ocean Frontiers) run by a GUE instructor (Fraser Purdon). So they are very GUE friendly... they are very non-GUE friendly too :) It's wonderful to wake up, stare out the balcony to the ocean, eat breakfast, and walk to the boat where all of your gear is already loaded on. You just analyze and dive. They take very good care of you down there. It's like being at a spa...

I've been on the last two quests and already have my reservations for quest2008. I can't recommend them enough.

I could go on and on, but I am biased. If you want more info or want to talk about it, feel free to PM me.

Chris

We already have a trip to Grand Cayman penciled in for 2009 . . . KMD has been there and has dived with Ocean Frontiers, and raves about it. It would be a lot more fun to be there with a big mob of DIR folks, though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom