DIR-F class coming to our NY/NJ/PA area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick - where in fla will you be this winter? I might want to go down for a w/e to dive the spiegel if you are around

I'll be in Ocala Izzy. We got Hal Watt,s place( forty fathom grotto ) and Paradise Springs here and Blue Grotto and Devil's Den the next town over. We also drift the Rainbow River 4.5 - 5 hr drift

As for the Speigel, I'd love to dive her before I head back in Mar. Just let me know a little ahead of time Izzy, and Ill definately try to make time to do that dive.

It's been an uphill trip.

Now the 7" hose had a faulty connector on the secondary side.
But no sweat I called Mark @ 5th D and he shipped a replacement inmediately. Hope to get it on time.

It's beenr eally crazy @ work so I'll take care of the dry suit this weekend

cheers to all and enjoy DS this weekend

V

vfa once bubbled...
It's been an uphill trip.

Now the 7" hose had a faulty connector on the secondary side.
But no sweat I called Mark @ 5th D and he shipped a replacement inmediately. Hope to get it on time.

It's beenr eally crazy @ work so I'll take care of the dry suit this weekend

cheers to all and enjoy DS this weekend

V

V, how's your progress so far?

So, are you back on the "board" for the class? We have two so far, and I think you're the 3rd one. I am talking to my friend to have him sign up too, but not sure at this point if he will join us. Nevertheless, I booked a room at the McIntosh. We will have a conference room with long table, TV and a VCR to watch the "ego busting" video clips of our performance. THis should be an excited class.

I dove DS last Sunday, the water isn't so cold, about 52-54, so that's not bad.

Just got my 2nd first stage and a wing fo doubles, so I am pretty much ready for my doubles setup, except that I don't have the tanks. Will be renting those for the weekend

Cheers,
-Vadim

Sso we will be at the McIntosh? If you confirm I'll book my room as well...do you know if they do breakfast? I usually stay at the Hampton cause I like their morning spread in front of the fire...

Ken

PS. Gregory's for dinner anyone?

kwesler once bubbled...
Sso we will be at the McIntosh? If you confirm I'll book my room as well...do you know if they do breakfast? I usually stay at the Hampton cause I like their morning spread in front of the fire...

Ken

PS. Gregory's for dinner anyone?

Yes, McIntosh that is. nice and cheap too. If you book, mention the "Dutch Springs rate" to get a discount. I may need a roommate however, we have two beds in each room.

Gregory's? they have good stakes, right?

-VT

Sent the $$ to MHK for the class have my forms ready to be signed. Got the workbook and the Fundamentals book which I'm reading.

Haven't gotten my long hose back but I expect to get it in time.

Got a good deal on a brand new BARE nexgen.
It has the soft boot, I'll borrow my son's wet boots. I don't think I can get the rock boots on time.

The McIntosh it is for me too. See you all there

Viagnehy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom