DIR-F @ Haigh Quarry June 23-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might sit in for a bit if I have a chance at some point.

Cool... Does that mean you're the Auditer? Paul from Deep Blue mentioned that there would be one sitting in on the class.

Getting more worried the closer the class gets; have not done nearly enough prep for this one :shakehead

Is it just Mike? Or is Brando tag-teaming?

Don't worry about prep - everyone walks out w/ a little dent in their armor - in a good way... Its a good class and everyone gets something out of it. The key is to go in w/ an open and receptive mind. If you want to learn - you will....

-Tim

It's only Mike this time. He's got a large class by himself. I've heard there are 8 people signed up for the class, plus me and another guy sitting in on it.

I didn't go through Deep Blue, I contacted Mike directly if I could tag along.

ppo2_diver:
It's only Mike this time. He's got a large class by himself. I've heard there are 8 people signed up for the class, plus me and another guy sitting in on it.

I didn't go through Deep Blue, I contacted Mike directly if I could tag along.

We only have 5 students. Brando has family commitments and wasn't able to join me, but don't worry we'll make sure you don't miss out on any of the "fun" ;-)

See you Friday..

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom