DIR Shops or Divers in Oklahoma?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OKDIR

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone on this board that dives around the Oklahoma area that dives DIR setup and mindset?

Closer to Tulsa would be better...

OkDIR:confused:

The ONLY DIR network shop in Oklahoma is Scubatopia located near Pryor. They carry Halcyon, Apeks, PST tanks and all kinds of other technical equipment. Excellent instructors that can teach up to Advanced Trimix and Trimix Blender. They also have contacts for Cave instruction if your heading in that direction.

In my opinion, Scubatopia is the best "Technical" dive shop around.

Thats one hell of a reccomendation or a certain dive shop owner in OC looking for some more business. :)

Dont take this too seriously, i was kidding after all.

Just an incredibly satisfied customer.

I've just been screwed by three of the four shops we have here in Tulsa. The fourth shop doesn't offer any Tech classes at all.

Thanks for noticing though!:jester:

Steve

Glad to hear you found a home, i too had a LDS bend me over so to speak. Thanks for posting your satisfaction with them, hopefully others in you area can now hook up with them too.

TMD

Thanks for the info, I will drop by their shop this week and let you know "MY" thoughts on their setup.

So I take it you Scuba Steve, are out of the Tulsa area?

Joe

Stopped by the shop and I would say that they are setup for just about any type of DIR diving.

Lots of He around that place.

I now have a place that will boost my O2 tank for me. All the shops I use in Tulsa only get me around 2200-2400 of 02. But they don't use a booster either though.

Picked up one of the 18 Watt HIDs. GREAT Price.
My wife said I could have it since I have been a good boy!

Thanks for the TIP Scubasteve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom