discount liveaboards cairns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

techdiver

Reaction score
Hi! We are headed to Cairns in Sept and I am trying not to pay full price for a liveaboard to cod hole/coral reef, 4 or 5 night liveaboard, does anyone know how to get discounts on these kinds of trips? I am looking at Spirit of freedom, supersport-mike ball, taka and nimrod. Also if anyone has advice on which liveaboard they like the best, that would be great, thanks!

Turn up in Cairns and see what you can get on - provided you can risk having to wait a few days there you should be able to get on any of these boats at a substantial discount relative to pre booking (around half published price is my experience) - I am not aware of any way that you could pre book these boats and get a worthwhile discount. Also have a look on their websites, and at www.diveoz.com.au - prices and facilities between these boats vary substantially.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom