Disney's Dive Quest Report....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was a great dive....I felt like I was there, and I will definitely be doing this soon. We are about 30 minutes from there, so I don't have any excuse not to.

Thanks so much for all the great details, suggestions and enthusiasm. Great questions, too, everyone!!

I love being able to walk into something like this with a little more info. They do take care of everything for you, but I'm just more comfy if I feel like I know what's going to happen...

Thanks again for taking the time to put this one together!!

All of you that are going over the next couple weeks should report here with pictures! Mandatory! Of course if that is okay with ER. :D

:useless:

I just did the dive on Friday last week. As stated several times, it is an excellent experience. Over half the group had dove Epcot multiple times. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Pictures are not allowed, except by the viewers inside the attraction. You could capture images off of the DVD if you have the software.

:monkeydan

Missdirected:
All of you that are going over the next couple weeks should report here with pictures! Mandatory! Of course if that is okay with ER. :D

:useless:

Unfortunately... they don't allow cameras. However, I do have the DVD, and I don't know if Rod could extract the good stuff to post or not. I'm not sure of the capabilities of this old computer. LOL

erparamedic:
Unfortunately... they don't allow cameras. However, I do have the DVD, and I don't know if Rod could extract the good stuff to post or not. I'm not sure of the capabilities of this old computer. LOL

I remembered the camera thing... Guess I thought they gave you pics with that. That is how they did for one of my adventures in CostaRica (whitewater rafting). I never play with the dvd's and things, so I don't know, just wondering how simple it is to capture images???? I think we should get Rod started right away on finding out:D

Missdirected:
I remembered the camera thing... Guess I thought they gave you pics with that. That is how they did for one of my adventures in CostaRica (whitewater rafting). I never play with the dvd's and things, so I don't know, just wondering how simple it is to capture images???? I think we should get Rod started right away on finding out:D

I've been telling Rod, multiple times daily, that I want to move to FL now!! I have so much fun there! It's just not feasable for us right now.

I'll mention playing with the DVD to see what he can do... as far as getting images to the board... or maybe youtube... and post a link.

erparamedic:
I've been telling Rod, multiple times daily, that I want to move to FL now!! I have so much fun there! It's just not feasable for us right now.

I'll mention playing with the DVD to see what he can do... as far as getting images to the board... or maybe youtube... and post a link.

Sweet!

My wife uses a form-fitted mouthpiece on her reg (and snorkel). With a stock mouthpiece her front teeth are together and air doesn't get in (or out) very well.

Does anyone know if Disney would accomodate this like they did with fairybasslet's proplugs?

DHMO Diver:
My wife uses a form-fitted mouthpiece on her reg (and snorkel). With a stock mouthpiece her front teeth are together and air doesn't get in (or out) very well.

Does anyone know if Disney would accomodate this like they did with fairybasslet's proplugs?

I don't want to speak for Disney, but I think it's definitely worth a call to find out. Personally... I don't see why they couldn't accomidate for a mouthpiece.

I just thought of a question. I had read in a previous post that if you have family and friends that they would let them come in with you in the back entrance and they can see you from behind the exhibit. I asked when I booked the dive and they said that they would have to get a ticket to the park. Could anyone confirm which is correct?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom