Dive 100 - NAKED!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brtore

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all... life is not a dress rehersal,so make it your best performance, because we don't know when the curtain will fall.

so when I overheard a long time ago that there was a tradition with diver's to dive their 100th dive naked!!!!

Well !! I thought, this is probably wishing thinking on someone's part? or there should be something to this...lol..

As luck would have it, I was fortunate enough to be in a location (Cozumel) for just such an occasion.. dive "100" ..

I mentioned to the dive shop "Dressel's", that I had dive 100 approaching.. and again the comment came about the dive naked thing... '

I should mention that at the time of my vacation I was awaiting word on the condition of my younger brother (41) he was diagnosed with stage four stomach cancer and was living day to day.. and living life.. I love and live life like today could be my last.. I have always done that.. and my brother cried to me when he told me that he thought he had everything.. four degree's and a healthy bank account ,said he never did anything but serve his country as a officer in the Canadian Military ( Princess Pat's) that to me was huge.. so when continplating my 100 dive... NAKED it was!!!!

It was the best feeling in the world and when I'm 80.. (hopefully) I will love to think about that dive and the story I can tell my grandchildren...

My Motto " Don't regret the things I do!, only the things I don't!" so far so good..

Cheer's and happy diving...

Kudos. I haven't done a naked dive. But I did moon the atlantis submarine when I was diving in Cozumel at about 40 feet down. I hope that one day that becomes a tradition as well.

Naked diving? I dive in cold water here in So.Cal, and being a male I'm not too sure that I'd go for it.Warm water would definitely be more tempting.

Got pics?
Just kidding
My wife would not go for the 100 naked, and we where in the Caymans!
Doing 100 up here would be tough, not much to see with that much shrinkage.

Got pics?
Just kidding
My wife would not go for the 100 naked, and we where in the Caymans!
Doing 100 up here would be tough, not much to see with that much shrinkage.

HaHa! Exactly what my thoughts were.

Were the fish friendlier?:D Kudos!!

If I am naked in the water, then there had better be more than just diving going on.

Oh wait, I can't do THAT solo can I.:shakehead:

I try to meet beautiful lady go divers when they reach about 90-95 dives, then buddy up with them for the next 5-10... as long as their BF's don't know, er I mean object. As for my 100th, it was back in the 60's so I might have done it nude... I can't remember.

Back
Top Bottom