Dive 100 - NAKED!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P.s. I tried to post a pic of my 100th dive, very tasteful by the way... it's actually my msn pic.. but it wouldn't load? any suggestion? I would like it to be my pic on here....
It might be too large. Are there any error messages? You can post them in here with the use of image tags. Right click the image where ever you have it hosted and then click on "Copy image location". Surround this with [img] and [/img]

Jenny, we know where your mind is...........................................

Well it is something to plan for. I still have about 40 to go!

Jeff

So the trick would be to coordinate a bunch of divers who are crossing the century marks on their dives. Doesn't matter whether its 100, 200, etc, just as long as you're crossing the century mark.

We could all go to Bonaire and dive naked at the site with the underwater Internet camera!!!!! Now that would probably make the evening news around the world.

While I enjoy the company and comments of those I have met and spoken to on this board, I have serious doubts about a group of us naked being anything less than hideous.
:11doh:

While I enjoy the company and comments of those I have met and spoken to on this board, I have serious doubts about a group of us naked being anything less than hideous.
:11doh:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! What a riot!

My wife and I have spent many vegetative, relaxing, Eden-like hours at the local "sun club" and know there's no such thing as perfection when it comes to the human body in the "real" world. We ended up there the same way the first poster in this thread ended up in the water nude on his 100th dive.....we asked "why not?!" Get a bunch of people nekkid together and they quickly forget about their body issues.

But you gotta admit, it would be a "memorable" sight to see a group of nude divers approaching that Bonaire underwater Internet camera holding a sign that said "Century Club Divers - No Clothing Allowed."

Keep the tradition alive! :D:D:D

Somebody mention nekkid diving? :D

post 29 :wave-smil

well firstly well done! However, as good as 'swimming free' feels, to me as a guy, 'fish bait' comig to mind is too much of a fear! especially with any trigger fish around!!!

Once, I felt something lurking around my inner thigh which at first gave me a bit more than a slight concern, until I realised it was only a remora! thank goodness.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom