DIVE 2003 - 15/16 Nov @ the NEC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess the title gives away my post! Just thought I'd find out how many are gracing the NEC with their presence this year. Or should that be: how many are getting a little retail therapy in!!! :cheers:

Hi,

I'm planning on going to get BCD, tank + pony.........then maybe devorcied........but as long as I keep my dive gear:wacko:

i should be there both days, not sure as yet though, definatly should be there for one day! :)

Nope, think I'm spending a long weekend in Scapa instead - bit of diving, few beers catch up with friends :)

I'm hoping to be there on the Saturday, but am getting back from Sharm the Sunday before so it'll depend how much catching up I have to do.

It would be good to get that drysuit bargain though

I get nearly as good a deal on major items from Aquatron in Glasgow, but you have to negotiate.:D I keep intending to take in the show and every year something comes up. :rolleyes: This year I'm diving the Sound of Mull. :D

everyone is more than welcome to use my stand as a rendezvous point, and I usually have a bottle of rum and some coke (and something to mix with the rum!) which we crack open at about 5.00pm on the Saturday. So you're more than welcome to come and drink my alcohol as long as you buy a holiday off me!!!

Not wanting to miss an opportunity for a good plug, I am giving a slide presentation on Truk & Bikini on both days at 1215 at Concourse Suite 23, wherever that is. (Assume on the concourse near suites 22 and 24, but I may be wrong!)

Probably be there on Sunday, if anyone wants to meet up.

Dom

I was planning to go but unfortunately my cambelt (as opposed to my camband!) decided to give way at over 70 mph on Friday so I'm now facing a bill for over £1500 for a engine transplant due to snapped cams and two destroyed heads. Not going to be able to anything much for a month or two!!

Im there sunday.

Originally wanted to buy a new dry suit. Now im not sure i can!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom