Dive and work experience in Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buiszie

Contributor
Reaction score
Lombok, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Indonesia, Indonesia
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Do u dream to become a Divemaster or Instructor on a tropical island where are no cars, dogs and worries?
Oceans 5 offers dive internships for divemasters and instructors who want to dive and who wants to get works experience. The divemasters and instructors will be part of the Oceans 5 team.
Internships start every day....
Come to the beautiful island Gili Air, Indonesia

Hello,

I’m a Padi Dive master, CMAS 3* diver and ESDA (European Scuba Diving Association) Instructor.
I have a 33 year experience in diving, and I’m specialized into Children Scuba Diving and Private SD.

I’m interested into working with you and perhaps turn my PADI DM to Instructor.

Can you provide me with more info about the job and the monthly income?

Kind regards

Takis Koukounaris

Greece

Sander... you've advertised this as 'Help Wanted'. Am I to interpret that this means your internships are free-of-charge (work for tuition) or salaried?

If not, and this is a costed course....this should be moved to the Classified-Courses section...

(please drop me a PM, or add further details on the thread)

I think the lack of reply is the answer.

Are you still seeking help? I am a DM with lots of work experience already. I am interested in your offer. Can you email me at pothypine@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
david

Back
Top Bottom