dive Brazil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Steve,
Unfortunatelly I'm seeing your message right now (feb-1st). This weekend I went to Paraty-RJ (again), and the wheter was fantanstic to dive... Did you dive this weekend?

I'm preparing a list of Dive Center in São Paulo to publish on the site Mergulha Brasil
Meanwhile, you can contact Kokasub (kokasub.com.br), that is one of PADI dive center that I use to go.

hi Eric,
you're always first to respond - thank you. I did not dive. I'm a little nervous going the first time without knowing any Portuguese to some place where I don't know anyone or know that someone speaks English.
I will travel. Do you have a center? I'm happy to hop on a plane if I know where I'm going.
Thanks again,
Steve

Hi Steve,
Unfortunatelly I'm seeing your message right now (feb-1st). This weekend I went to Paraty-RJ (again), and the wheter was fantanstic to dive... Did you dive this weekend?

I'm preparing a list of Dive Center in São Paulo to publish on the site Mergulha Brasil
Meanwhile, you can contact Kokasub (kokasub.com.br), that is one of PADI dive center that I use to go.

Hi Steve,
I don't have a Dive Center. I'm just a enthusiastic Brazilian Diver who knows some words in English :). But I'm sure someone in KokaSub (Kokasub, Dive Center PADI 5 Star IDC - the dive center that a use to go) can help you. You gave me your personal e-mail adress, so, I will ask somebody there contact you.

By the way, they are planning a dive at Feb 14th (http://www.kokasub.com.br/img/emails/fcdd5de67c.jpg) at Laje de Santos. It will be 1 dive at the afternoon and the other one in the evening (night dive). It seems nice.

It's very nice to me to help you. I will be glad if you like my country.
PS.: I didn't do my homework...YET... I will publish some Dive Center Adress and Contact on the site Mergulha Brasil !

Éric Ramos

Back
Top Bottom