Dive buddies needed ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello ...

I will be in MA from September 16 - 21. I am looking to do shore dives in Cape Ann and Nubble Light House area. If there are any locals who would like to accompany me, please let me know the dates. I understand that the dates may be a bit far away but since I will be coming from DC, Id like to plan these dives in advance. Thanks.

Regards

Sinbad

Hello ...

I will be in MA from September 16 - 21. I am looking to do shore dives in Cape Ann and Nubble Light House area. If there are any locals who would like to accompany me, please let me know the dates. I understand that the dates may be a bit far away but since I will be coming from DC, Id like to plan these dives in advance. Thanks.

Regards

Sinbad

Hi Captain - Schedule me in for a night dive at Nubble on the 19th if you can fit it in.

Im around! I have been looking for someone to show me around diving at cape anne, have you dove there before?

No. It will be my first time. Would you like to do a shore dive in Cape Ann on the 16th?

Im around! I have been looking for someone to show me around diving at cape anne, have you dove there before?

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Hi Captain - Schedule me in for a night dive at Nubble on the 19th if you can fit it in.

19th should be free for me. Let me confirm. BTW can we do a twilight dive before a night dive? I would like to take some pictures and could definately use some natural light :). Let me know if that works.

I'd be up for a shore dive on Cape Ann on the 16th, maybe Folly Cove? Depending on my schedule I may be able to do something on the 19th at Nubble as well.

No. It will be my first time. Would you like to do a shore dive in Cape Ann on the 16th?

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:29 PM ----------

19th should be free for me. Let me confirm. BTW can we do a twilight dive before a night dive? I would like to take some pictures and could definately use some natural light :). Let me know if that works.
The 16th Sunday works for me. Folly Cove is probably a good place to plan on it's mostly shealtered and a really nice dive. Day or night your call.

Capt, I can meet you at Nubble on the 19th afternoon so you can take pics, then do your night dive with the OF.

The 16th Sunday works for me. Folly Cove is probably a good place to plan on it's mostly shealtered and a really nice dive. Day or night your call.

I would love to join on this sunday dive to test my new dive gear!

I get out of work at 5 and it takes me a little over an hour to get there. A short twilight dive before is fine but the best photo ops are at night when the critters are out of their hidy-holes and feeding. As has been mentioned before the viz for photo is poor [15'] and macro/close up shots are most productive. If we get blown out because of the weather [strong N winds] I can also do Thursday/Friday night or Saturday early. My cell is 603.540.6459. I get a lot of junk calls - I may not answer right away - so leave a message.

Great! Here is the plan then:

Sunday 16th:
Shore dive @ Folly Cove (Participants: R Haren, AfterDark, Nick101, Captain Sinbad)

Wednesday 19th:
Shore Dive @ Nubble (Participants: Green Maneleshi, Captain Sinbad (afternoon)
Old Flounder, Captain Sinbad(Night Dive)

Thanks a lot folks. Looking forward to it :D.

BTW where does everyone rent tanks from? I am looking to rent steel 100s.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom