Dive buddies needed ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arrived in MA and was greeted by a wonderful weather. Looking forward to our first dive on the Sunday 16th @ Folly Cove. My cell phone is 703 851 8240.

Enjoy your dives Captain! Just like I thought I'll be working Saturday night until 0730 Sunday and going in Sunday night too. No diving this weekend or the next one. :(

Guys, I will be in Cape Ann till Monday Monday 17th so if anyone would like to dive that day, please let me know.

Cheers -

Sinbad

Capt, I can meet you at Nubble on the 19th afternoon so you can take pics, then do your night dive with the OF.
Nubble is not going to be very much fun on Wednesday, especially at night. The current forecast calls for 20 kt. winds out of the N and 4-6' seas. The viz will be almost nill. Does anyone have a Plan B. I will go down to Cape Ann that night if anyone will guide us as I am not that familiar with the leeward sites down there. Or we could do Thursday or Friday night somewhere else. Nubble doesn't look good any of those nights. Or we could do an alternate protected site up here though it might be a shallow dive because of the timing of the tide, low is at 8:30.

Nubble is not going to be very much fun on Wednesday, especially at night. The current forecast calls for 20 kt. winds out of the N and 4-6' seas. The viz will be almost nill. Does anyone have a Plan B. I will go down to Cape Ann that night if anyone will guide us as I am not that familiar with the leeward sites down there. Or we could do Thursday or Friday night somewhere else. Nubble doesn't look good any of those nights. Or we could do an alternate protected site up here though it might be a shallow dive because of the timing of the tide, low is at 8:30.

Poor vis does not concern me. Entering and exiting whilst being pummeled is a concern. Due to time constraints I am unable to dive a site any distance from here. Pray for dead flat calm.

Poor vis does not concern me. Entering and exiting whilst being pummeled is a concern. Due to time constraints I am unable to dive a site any distance from here. Pray for dead flat calm.

Hello G_M - Do you still plan on doing an afternoon dive? The SE winds aren't supposed to shift to the N until evening. you may have good conditions in the afternoon. I might try to get out of work a couple hours eraly and meet up with you and scrub the night dive or at least stay until it gets too rough. I'm watching the reports closely.

Hello G_M - Do you still plan on doing an afternoon dive? The SE winds aren't supposed to shift to the N until evening. you may have good conditions in the afternoon. I might try to get out of work a couple hours eraly and meet up with you and scrub the night dive or at least stay until it gets too rough. I'm watching the reports closely.

I am planning to dive, yes. I sent a PM to CaptSbad but no response yet. I wanted to know what are his plans. I figured he'd want to dive mid/late afternoon then again at night but would not want to spend all day at Nubble.

I sent a PM to CaptSbad but no response yet.
It looks like it is going to be a crappy, rainy day anyway. I imagine he doesn't have a computer with him and is not seeing your PM. I would try to call him at 703.851.8240. The earliest I can get there is 4 if anyone sticks around that day. I have alternate sites in NH if Nubble is no good.

It looks like it is going to be a crappy, rainy day anyway. I imagine he doesn't have a computer with him and is not seeing your PM. I would try to call him at 703.851.8240. The earliest I can get there is 4 if anyone sticks around that day. I have alternate sites in NH if Nubble is no good.

My wife informed me that Wed is supposed to be rainy. :-(

Back
Top Bottom