dive buddy for Treasure/stuff divers near Long Island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian2828

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After a many year hiatus, I returned to diving this summer and have been mostly traveling to Florida to dive. I now live on Long Island, New York and I'd like to start diving in the area. I don't dive with a drysuit so this year's diving season is quickly coming to an end, but I'd like to make contacts and find out what others in the area may do. I've done a lot of river diving in Florida and I'd like to find others that might be interested in exploring rivers and other areas where people don't typically dive. I'm in the process of completing my advanced and enriched air certifications. I know very little about legal issues related to diving rivers, lakes, bays so I'd be particularly interested in hooking up with others who may be more knowledgeable. If anyone has similar interests in possibly seeking out dive areas in the Northeast, please PM.

Thanks

Interested in diving alot. I just got hooked up with offshore research company so im not sure of my plans yet. I'm thinking i will be diving alot with them this summer. But you can keep in touch if you want. If things don't work out with the research company.Then I would love to dive anytime. Live on cape cod in mass. If your coming my way then drop me a line. Have drysuit,doubles and a commerical brownies hookah set up for three people. I was going to dive with this hookah and was looking for dive partner. But got hooked up with this company. I was going to go from shore and use my big dive kayak as a dive base. I know the history around here and think their could be some interesting finds. I also have a underwater metal detector. We live aways from each other so i don't think this is going to work. But if your ever coming this way. Give me a call. 508432-7592 a week b4 you come down.If any one else reads this and lives close to the cape. Give me call. Would love to go diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom