Dive Buddy Search

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rjdesaint

New
Reaction score
Hi, I am a recently certified diver in the San Fancisco area looking for a place to find dive buudies mid week. Is there any suggestions of where to look???? thanks

There is a pretty active forum for Northern California here. You might post there and ask the guys what they think...heck you might have to look no further for your dive buddy.

And welcome to ScubaBoard!

Matt's right, this board is a great place to meet divers! Make sure you hop on over to the "Introductions and Greets" section and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the friendliest board on the net!
Ber :bunny:

Check your LDS. Mine have "fun dives" weekly during the summer. Two of them even rent gear half-price for the excursion. Not that you have to rent. There is no cost to be involved other than your gear and admission to parks.

Between the local dive shops and finding buddies on some local bulletin boards, I suppose I could dive 4-5 days a week.

I too am just getting into diving and doing the same searching you are.

If you guys get that awesome paper in your area, there are always people seeking buddies in the personals section. Joining a club helps a lot too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom