Dive buddy wanted - Kent Location!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FloJo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

Looking for a dive buddy in the Kent (England) location. Looking to go diving regulary and get back into it. Would be good to hear from you!! Thanks! :)

Hi Edward, thanks for you reply. It's a thought but at the mo not wanting to join a club. Just want a buddy to bimble that's all!! Is there anyone out there???

I joined a club a number of years ago though I'm not much of a joiner I've never gone to a club meeting though I have gone on one club trip. However, I did find a number of dive buddies through the club & found out about some great dive-related events from them as well. It also helps to go to any events at whatever dive shop is closest to you.

Good luck in your buddy hunt and welcome to Scubaboard! btw I love the word, "bimble". As an American, I don't htink I can quite pull it off though

Hi all,

Looking for a dive buddy in the Kent (England) location. Looking to go diving regulary and get back into it. Would be good to hear from you!! Thanks! :)
Hi FloJo
I too have had a break from being a PADI instructor for a number of years. Looking for a regular Buddy to get started again. Am near Wraysbury Dive Centre. Ian

I don't reside in Kent but I do frequent the area quite a bit Several times a year as a matter of fact. . Would love to have a dive buddy to dive with while I'm there.

I don't reside in Kent but I do frequent the area quite a bit Several times a year as a matter of fact. . Would love to have a dive buddy to dive with while I'm there.
Hi Flojo
Thanks for the reply. I'm semi retired so I am Free on Mondays and Fridays as well as the weekends if you're around. Just looking to 'poodle around' with a Buddy so that i can get back into the sport.Hope to meet up when you're nearby. Ian

Back
Top Bottom