Dive Buddys - Who's diving where this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiny Bubbles

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Who's diving where and when and who needs a dive buddy?

I may be availale Saturday 5/8/04 if anyone needs a buddy for a somewhat local dive (inland lakes in SE Michigan or quarrys in NW Ohio).

-Tiny-B.

Looking for a buddy for Natural Springs or Circleville Saturday - The north locations look a bit TFC :D

Hi Ray.

Three of us willl be diving Sunday with Rec & Tec out of Sanilac. Check the Private Trips sub-forum.

Paula

We will be diving all weekend in Guantanamo Bay...Come on Down... :wink: It's 90 95 degress ...Water temp is in the low 80's...You might not be able to get here..but the offer is there..Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend..No matter where Your diving...

I'll have my AOW students at White Star building and running a small navigation course per buddy pair. I have 5 students on Sat. so if you wanted to join us you're more than welcome to make an even 6 (you have to take orders from me though :D it IS a class after all). We're meeting at 9 am (I might be a few minutes late as I have to work until 6:30 am) in the parking lot by the walk-in entry. Most of the students are going up in a dark blue Chevy dually crew cab.
I'll be there in my black Monte Carlo.
Ber :lilbunny:

skyking:
Looking for a buddy for Natural Springs or Circleville Saturday - The north locations look a bit TFC :D

Just FYI, this weekend is half-price weekend at Natural Springs! They are doing the quarry clean-up and asking that all the divers help pick up trash on the bottom. Water is 61 degrees! Have a great dive if you get to go!
Ber :lilbunny:

armyscuba:
We will be diving all weekend in Guantanamo Bay...Come on Down... :wink: It's 90 95 degress ...Water temp is in the low 80's...You might not be able to get here..but the offer is there..Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend..No matter where Your diving...

I work with a guy that is in the reserves and is stationed in Guantanamo Bay. he got certified while there. and doggone it if now I can remember his last name. Old age or to much of Toms maple porter is effecting my Brain. Any way if you come across any darrens From Michigan tell him Ted Bristol From The Grand Blanc plant said hi. And Stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom