Dive Charter Recommendations in Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which weekend JP? A buddy and myself are going to be diving KL the first weekend in May. I never pass up a chance to meet a fellow board member.

I recently returned from Key Largo and used Paradise Charters. They are great. 6 pack boats, a DM in the water, and they will take you to different sites every time.

I just left Key Largo this morning (sob,sob). It was great. I dove with Conch Republic Divers and they were great. I am sure the others are good also, but I used CRD and recommend them. Thursday we dove Conch Wall and Conch Pillars. Have fun.

"Silent World Dive Charters" is great: small boats, five day two-tank package including tanks and weights for 36 bucks a day, great crew,nice store, and warrantied Oceanic equipment at prices almost comparable to LeisurePro. Everyone else liked 'em
too.

Lady Cyana Divers Has my vote, Also Ocean Divers.:mean: :tree:

I just got back from Key Largo last week. I went with Silent World. Liked one boat captain, didn't really care for the other. But overall it was an awesome experience. I would recommend them as they are very laid back. I keep hearing good stuff tho about Conch. Have fun, it's great!!

I just returned from Key West Sunday. We used South Point Divers

http://www.southpointdivers.com/

They have a 45' custom dive boat and took us on an afternoon reef dive. They offer a morning wreck dive as well.

We had really good luck with them. Their dive shop is right on Duval street. Their boat is docked right behind the Hyatt about two blocks off of Duval on the north side of the island.

They claim to be the top rated dive shop by Key West locals and have had good write ups by Rodale Readers.

Best of luck in Key West and stay away from the "Garden of Eden" :)

I like Aqua-Nuta at Kellys on the Bay. Be sure and eat at Hobo's.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom