Dive Charters on the Outer Banks of NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Riz

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for mid april (15-20) Diving in NC....met Outerbanks charters at B-T-S....but they have not responded to my emails......can anybody give info on moderate diving in the area and contacts for charters??? Thanks for the Help!!:jester:

Hi Jim,

A bit early for the OB dives. Where are you staying? If your plans are flexable and you can go a little more south to the Morehead area I am sure you can find some charters. I know of several operators there.

I'm going out with Outerbanks - Hatteras Village - on 13-14 April. I sent them emails asking about water temp. and more and they answered within 24 hours. I know farther south Olympus is also diving. I think you'll find the Outerbanks is a smaller operation and it takes about 24 hours to get a response. If your interested I'll file a trip report when I get back next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom