Dive charters that go to the Strait of Mackinac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ohio, I will hopefully diving the Straits of Mackinac in July just after to 4th weekend. I hope that Strait Scuba will get more people to dive. i am wanting to dive either Tuesday the 10th or Wednesday the 11th of July. Pass the word if you would.

I missed this whole thread because of the furom.
You will get more traction in the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew Forum.....
Straights Divers usually works with dive parties and does not do a whole lot of walk ons.....
If you have a small party I would suggest Northern Mich Dive center out of Cheboygan which bends over backwards trying to assemble various divers to get a boat out. There are also a few boats that do travel to the straights for full groups multiple day excursions. Shipwreck explorers, (Jitka on the Molly V) is out of Milwalkee and moves her boat up there for dive excursions. I have also seen a boat from Precison diving but a have no idea where they are located.

Back
Top Bottom