Dive Clubs in the Mid-Atlantic Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a dive club that meets in Chester, but I can't remember the name of it; Mark Easter has been kind enough to keep me posted on their meetings, even though I can't make them.

KevinL

The Chester Dive Club meets every third Wednesday at Colonial Italian Pizza Restaurant at 6pm for dinner/socializing and 7pm meeting. VERY Informal, more about Diving and less about Robert's Rules of Order! Talking of a big trip to Fiji next year. I also am a member of Richmond Dive Club, meets 2nd Tuesday of month. Many Great Speakers!

Hammerheads Dive Club meet at Lynnhaven Dive Center, Virginia Beach, VA at 7pm the first Wednesday of each month. Lots of great speakers, plans for trips, discounts on stuff etc...
Call the dive center for info.
Web site of the store: LDC

Also believe Chesapeake Bay Dive Center in Portsmouth, VA are pretty active: Welcome to Chesapeake Bay Diving Center

7pm tomorrow evening (7th Nov) Hammerheads meeting at Lynnhaven Dive Center, Va Beach - we have a talk from JT Barker on diving the Monitor. Non-members welcome!

In the Baltimore Area, there is The Charm City SCUBA Club of Baltimore, Inc. www.charmcityscuba.org We are an active dive club that dives year-round. We go to one of the area Quarries at least once a month, and will be a Guppy Gulch on October 25th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom