Dive-Damai Raja Ampat trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Bonnie - fabulous report - seems we nearly crossed paths twice so far - I had my group on the Voyager thru Raja Ampat just after yours - I recall you had some pretty wild weather on the Banda Crossing ! Then we just came back from a Sorong-Ambon trip which gave us some very memorable manta encounters as well as a close encounter with the blue ring - though not as scary as yours :) We have the Damai just prior to your trip in 2012 and so if you have folks who want to do a 23 day back to back trip, maybe we can offer them that combination. Have not got the the images on our website yet but one of my pax got the ultimate Blue Ring image on a night dive on an Orange Sponge - never seen another image quite like it so will get that to you soon. Continue to have fun and at some stage our paths will cross and we may actually get to meet :)

Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
DIVE ADVICE TRAVEL - Welcome to Dive Advice Travel

Great report! As as fellow blogger I share the same passion for details and answering questions with my writings / ramblings. Nice work!

We did a fantastic trip in January 2009,great boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom